CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Why I Started This Blog.

Greetings, ALL! I've always been told to never start an article with, "Hello, my name is -", but I can't think of any other way to start this! So here goes. My name is Alexandra, but I always sign with "Allie" and that's what everyone calls me. I'm 17 years old, and I just wanted to start this blog to share with you the things, valuable things, that I've learned in my life. I may completely forget about this blog, considering the fact that I've started about thirty-eight blogs and can't remember any of them... But I'll try to keep up the posts.

First step is to get a really nice blog layout. HA! I don't know how to accomplish that, but I've seen some really nice ones out there and want one that's unique. One that looks like me. One that says "TEEN!" but also "HAPPY TEEN!" not "EMO TEEN!" or "I'M SO UNHAPPY WITH LIFE I COULD SCREAM!"

Yeah.

Right.

-->>Allie

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hullo, Happy Teen! LOL
Love your new blog.
Keep up the good work! (Isn't this much easier than keeping up with a diary and forgetting where you hid it last, or where you lost the key?)