CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

First Job Ever!

I have discovered something about myself today that I didn't know previous to my new job.

I hate arcade music.

See, I got this job at an arcade, working for a guy in the church. He's paying me very well, and I only work a few hours a week, but it's better than what I was getting! (Nothing.)

Ever vacuumed for three hours straight? I did today. That dumb carpet. It looks like someone took crayons, gave them to monkeys, and told them to decorate.

If I ever have to work behind the counter, I think I'll die of insanity, listening to the same half-song every day, all day. (OH MY GOSH.) They'd be lucky if the only thing I did was disconnect the sound system.

So basically, all I do is vacuum, clean the mechanics on the machines, and stock the redemption area. It's mindless, boring work, but it's a JOB!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I feel old.

My baby has a job... I can't believe it. I can't believe I have children old enough to go out in the world and GET a job. Wow.

So. Did you DREAM of the arcade music? If you haven't yet, give it time...mwahahaha....

love you! Happy Cleaning!

Allie said...

Gee, thanks Mom. I feel so very loved.