CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday

Well, I finally caught the flu. Brenden warned me the day I got home that he'd had the flu the day before, and it seemed like the week that I got back, I got a corner of it. (What shape is the flu, anyway? We decided it's a triangle.) I had a slight cold and a bit of achyness, but it turned out to be nothing. Last night, I got really sick. Fever, headache, stuffy nose, hurting all over, so I went to bed at 8:30pm. Pretty early, but it felt nice. At 3am I woke not able to breath, so I took Niquil and hoped that that would help. Today, I feel lots better!


NEWS ON TONY
I don't think I'd said anything previously about Tony on my blog, but Tony Collins is a member of our church here. He's the older brother of my friend Randi, and my adopted brother. :P On Friday of last week, we all found out that he had a brain tumor. He underwent surgery on Tuesday, and they removed all the tumor that they could "see." We have yet to know what "see" means. He's still in ICU but is functioning faster than everyone thought he would.
You can visit his BlogSpot here for updates. Please continue prayer for Tony.


I'm still writing letters for fundraising! I'm finding it difficult to word it just like I want to. It's interesting to solicit prayers, yet say, WE WANT YOUR MONEY at the same time. I mean, how DO you word that?! :P Just kidding. It's coming along great.

0 comments: