CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Randomosity.

Youth Forum is coming up again soonly! :) Yay!

Praising the Lord! Tony is still doing well, is supposed to move to a different, normal room (out of ICU) but there isn't one available. :) Still praying that it's a good tumor, not a bad one...

I'm feeling better today, too. I've cleaned my room, and now I'm exhausted. I'm spending this whole weekend with Randi at her house. :) I'm excited. It'll be lots of fun. Lydia may drop in at some point, so that'll be nice.

I left my phone accidently in Mr. Turney's car last night, and we had to go get it... Oops. I had a lesson yesterday. We read all but the first movement in the Lalo and the same in the Bach. I like Bach better than Lalo, I think. It's just clearer, not so much weird timing. :)

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

"a good tumor"...

there IS such a thing?

lol