CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Conversations With Brenden (Never a Boring Moment)

"Who put a TOOTHPICK in the CHILI?!" -Annie (yelling from the kitchen.)
"I was checking the beans to see if they were done..." -Dave, sarcastically.
"It was an assassination attempt." -Brenden
"There's a bruise on my knee and I don't know how it got there..." -Allie
"For future reference, I wouldn't recommend using Dave's hammers for checking your reflexes. Even if they DO need checking..." -Brenden
*pause*
"-bangs head on table-" -Allie
"Banging your head DOES burn calories, but I don't really recommend it as an exercise..." -Brenden
"'Sides. Your head's already addled enough." -Brenden
*Glare from Allie*
"BJT. Bacon, jalepeno, and tomato." -Allie
"I am not a sandwich." -Brenden
*pause*
"I should thank my mother more often for not giving me a middle name like Lee, or Luke, or any other ell word..." -Brenden
"BLT!" -Allie
"No lettuce here! Get out!" -Brenden

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yeah...the reflexes DO need checking!

Wow...

Allie said...

Pbphpbhp.