CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

January 25th

Yesterday was my new birthday.
I was baptized. Re-baptized, that is. I felt that the reasons for my baptism last time were not the right reasons in God's eyes, so I did it again. The "rather safe than sorry" theory, as well as, I felt it was really what God wanted me to do.
Tada!
This has been going through my mind for an entire month and I'm glad to finally be assured that I'm on the right path. I know I am, despite what some people think. I'm taking it one day at a time, one step at a time, one breath at a time.
My godmother called me the other day! When I was at Randi's house for Saturday, she randomly called and said hey! Of course, I had texted her earlier in the day, so I guess that's why she called. Apparently she doesn't have unlimited text. Unfortunately, I don't have unlimited minutes or long distance, so we'll have to settle with email! Which is fine.
And I randomly feel like going bowling!
MY FRIEND SARAH GOT MARRIED! Wow! I didn't even know she was engaged!! I knew she was being courted, but I didn't know.. wow. It happened fast, I guess! Though I haven't talked to her in over a year. She's 19. So cool!
Well, Brenden gets an hour or more today at school where he's not doing anything, so I get to go spend time with him. Gotta go get ready! Hafta look pretty, dontcha know.
Via con Dios!

0 comments: