CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Team Honduras

We've been enjoying the Houston weather, and swimming as much as the sun will allow... And today we leave for Honduras! (For those of you in the dark: my youth group is going to Honduras; we're affiliated with Mission Lazarus.) So we leave this morning about 11. The Alaska Team (there're two divisions within the Honduras Team... The Alaska Team and the Houston Team) is going out to get lunch. We consist of Judy Singleton, Faith & Patrick Hewlett, Kara Vansandt, J.D. Voss, Tim Johnson, Jeff Smith, Brenden Turney, Logan Justus, Randi Collins, Eric Johnson, and myself.

I've been taking tons of photos! I'll try to make a photo post when I return, but no promises. The photos will be on Brenden's laptop.

Well, I've got to start getting ready!

-allie

0 comments: