CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Lately

  • Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
    ~Berthold Auerbach

Lately, I've been thinking about what to do this fall. I feel a bit left out, since everyone's going to college but me, probably. I mean, Jeff Smith isn't, but that's cuz he's not gradgeeated yet. Chelsea, Elmore, Brenden, Randi, and Eric are all doing their thing, except that Eric's going off to the military. It feels like everyone's so planned out, and I'm just floating along, confusedly turning to one thing, and then another. It's hard to know what you want to do when everything you THOUGHT you wanted to do, turns out to not be what you ACTUALLY want to do!

So, here's the deal. I'm probably going to end up renting a single room from someone for a while. Just a room, not an apt, I can't afford that yet. I will probably be working two jobs, ColdStone Creamery on Thursday mornings and Friday mornings, and on Monday-Wednesday mornings, working at Wallace Group Services at a desk. It's a nice change of pace, at least I have two jobs that are completely different; one sedentary and one active.

I'll look around on Craigslist for room opportunities. Meanwhile, this fall, i WILL take one class: Sinfonia! :) Again! I'm so excited. If i can pay for it, it'll happen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the quote. :)

Rebecca said...

Do what you WANT to do!

I am proud of you.