CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Picasa?

Here I am at the fine arts building again on campus. :) I just love this place. Even the leaves all over the floor from the many trees in the main room... They don't even bother me. I'm so used to them. I still miss TSS, but this place is so wonderful.

So I guess Friday, we are going to Westchester, like I'd thought we might. :) That's good. And then on Saturday, I dunno what we're doing exactly. The rides are not appealing (Fur Rondy) when it's 20 degrees out. Ha.

I'm not teaching currently because my schedule is weird and the only student I have (paying student, that is) can only do Friday evenings, and I told her Friday evenings aren't good for me. I just don't want to kill my evenings. If I could get her to come Saturday mornings, that would be cool.

I worked again yesterday from 1 to 6pm. It was fun, and I was so exhausted last night that I fell asleep for an hour on the couch. Then I dragged myself to my bed and was barely even awake enough to talk to Brenden on the phone for a few minutes. Poor guy just got off after a few minutes when he discovered I could barely even make out an entire sentence without falling asleep.

I'm going to download Picasa now.

0 comments: