CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cheers

Well. Here I am again.

I've only worked two days. I can't get a hold of the boss so I don't know what my hours are as of yet.
Am about to go on my daily "jog." :) I need to swing by Value Village and look for black shirts. I don't have any but one and I'm not wearing the same one over and over to work every day! Haha. SOMEONE would notice.
Friday, if I don't work, Brenden has no school, so we're trying to figure out something to do. Ice skating seems to be on the top of the list; the big lake, Westchester Lagoon, has just been cleared, so, we'll see. Also, we could rent a movie and watch it here at home as long as Dave and Annie aren't doing anything that evening away from the house.
Cheers!

0 comments: