CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sinfonia, whoo!

This morning, I sat down and watched Tom & Jerry with my cup of coffee and a blanket and I don't think I've laughed so hard in a long time. It was a tribute to Mooky and Erinn; we used to watch it all the time. :) We used to get up realllllly early and watch cartoons and other shows that only came on in the EARLY morning, like, 5am. :) I loved doing that, so I thought I'd relive it a little, sadly, sans Mooky and Erinn and it was actually about 9am.

I'm at Sinfonia right now, watching as they play through the pieces. There're quite a few rough places, but honestly, I think they're doing better than we did at this point. They're playing Divertimento Number II, and I LOVE that piece. They've only been playing for about 5 weeks now. Twice weekly. And it's almost over today. It's 5:29pm and it ends at 6pm. From here, Dave will pick me up and take me to the church building for the weekly Bible study. :) I love them. They make me happy. (Yay!)

One of the bassists just looked up and said, "Well, I almost played that in a lower octave, but my brain got mad at me." (Nolan) Silly.

I NEED A JOB. Badly.
Tonight, I have to finish labeling every envelope, then learn how to use Mail Merge, so I don't have to individually insert every name on every letter.

0 comments: