CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Quiet Time

Well, it's quiet time for me.

Meaning, daily, I find something to do where I don't have to talk, listen to anything, watch anything or do anything. I usually read, but at the moment, I'd rather write.

Midnight Sun Bible Camp is coming up, and I can't wait. It will be soo much fun. The only part I'm a lil' nervous about is the whole bathing-in-the-lake thing... I mean... ouch? Washing your hair in lake water? Ew. But Randi says even though it sounds nasty, it's quite fun and you really do get clean, provided you use lots of soap. (Uh, huh.)

I'm leaving the house early tonight to go hang out with Jessica Salyer (new girl in the youth group) at the church building. We're just gonna talk and sing and get to know each other.

Yesterday, I rode my bike to the Northway mall here in town. The trip there was similar to biking on Mars. To say the least, it was bumpy and uncomfortable. In fact, it could be likened unto driving in Oklahoma.

Ouch.

Well, I'm off to watch some tv or read or do something quiet and relaxing.

Adios,

Vaya con Dios.

0 comments: