CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

2008 Family Retreat, Hico Texas

Kitchen conversation:
"Yeah, just take a blue pill or a red pill!"- Gabe
"What was that from?"- me
"When did that happen?" - Mrs. New
"When did what happen?"- me
"It's from the Matrix"- Gabe
"Oh, yeah. I've never seen it, but Bryan said it was creepy."- me
"He did? I can't imagine anyone thinking that movie was creepy. Silly, but not creepy." -Mrs. New
*que strange look from Gabe*
"Yeah, it could be described as creepy...."- Gabe
"I didn't think it was THAT creepy!"- Mrs. New
"You WATCHED that?"- me
"Watched what?"- Mrs. New
"The Matrix!"- me
"Oh, no! I thought we were talking about the Princess Bride!"- Mrs. New
"Yeah, that was SO creepy."- Gabe
"I'm telling you, those R.O.U.S.'s will positively scare you to death!"- me