CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Life, Love, and the Pursuit Thereof

Well, I guess it's been too long since I blogged last. I can't remember how.
lol

On Thursday, Tony had his last devo with us before he went back to Arkansas. On Friday, I went to Randi's house to celebrate Tony's birthday. It was funny, only Jeff showed up while I was there, and I was there from 7 to 9:30pm. Dave and Annie showed up to pick me up, and Jeff, Randi, me, and Tony were all sitting on the porch laughing and talking and gathering around the fire. They kinda laughed. Just as I was leaving, a few other people arrived and apparently after I left the bonfire was started.

Fireweed=Purple.

I call Fireweed Purple, not Fireweed.

Tony got a kick out of that. "Did you just call that Purple?" Yes indeed i DID!

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hmmm. Fireweed. Purple.

No idea what THAT was about, but glad to see you posting again!